Software Developer: .NET Programmer
Note: This is a full time position based in Buffalo, NY.
- Highly skilled at VB.NET or C#.NET development for desktop or web.
- Highly skilled at MS SQL development.
Secondary Skills (Not required but nice to have):
- Working experience with Crystal Reports.
- Working experience with MS SQL Reporting Services.
- Working experience with Entity Framework.
- Working experience with MVC.
- Working experience with de-centralized source control such as Mercurial.
- Working experience with PHP.
- Multiple years of consulting experience.
- Experience with project scope definition and design.
- Experience with project estimation.
- Experienced in working directly with customers.
- We are looking to bring on people that can immediately start work on a variety of development projects ranging from desktop to web, and legacy to cutting edge.
- In addition to being a software engineer, you must also be a consultant, technical assistant to our sales team, trusted advisor to our customers, and a project manager.
- Must be comfortable working on multiple projects concurrently and effectively managing the priorities of each project.
- Must be comfortable working with the customer during every project phase, including project scope, design, development, delivery, and subsequently ongoing support.
General Employee Requirements
All candidates must be legally allowed to work in the USA and should be prepared to provide documentation establishing proof of identity and eligibility such as a U.S. Passport, Drivers license or ID card, or U.S. social security card.
Equal Opportunity Employment
Our company is committed to the full utilization of all human resources and the policy of equal employment opportunity. Our company will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally-recognized basis including, but not limited to, race, age, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, non-job related handicap/disability or veteran status.
A partial listing of PCA's partners... SEE THEM ALL
Who We Are
Located in Buffalo, New York,
PCA Technology Group offers I.T. services throughout Western New York (WNY), Upstate New York, Southern Ontario, and wherever our clients need us across the United States.
PCA Technology Group
455 Cayuga Road, Suite 200
Buffalo, NY 14225
Join Our Mailing List
Sign up to receive event invitations and the latest tech news from PCA Technology Group. We only send about 2 emails per month, and we will never share or sell your email address.