What is a VoIP Phone System?
Simply put, a VoIP phone system is...
one that leverages your existing data network to route internal and external phone calls efficiently and cost effectively. Because your phone conversations now take place on the data network as data instead of on a separate, isolated system, powerful integrations with your other business data systems are now possible.
Does your business need this? 716.932.7830
And, just as you can access your other data systems from any Internet connection in the world, by leveraging the power of VoIP, you can now take, place, and route calls to anywhere in the world.
Some of the many things that are possible with a VoIP Business Phone System are:
- Powerful visual management of voice mails and live calls on your computer screen
- Intelligent real-time call routing according to the data in your CRM Integration with your mobile devices - anywhere in the world
- Game-changing business data analytics - KNOW what is happening with your customer calls
- Increase internal capacity without increasing internal resources
- Dramatically decrease on-going expenses with SIP trunking
- Eliminate charges for site-to-site calls
- Real-time presence management between sites
A partial listing of PCA's partners... SEE THEM ALL
Who We Are
Located in Buffalo, New York,
PCA Technology Group offers I.T. services throughout Western New York (WNY), Upstate New York, Southern Ontario, and wherever our clients need us across the United States.
PCA Technology Group
455 Cayuga Road, Suite 200
Buffalo, NY 14225
Join Our Mailing List
Sign up to receive event invitations and the latest tech news from PCA Technology Group. We only send about 2 emails per month, and we will never share or sell your email address.